Car Truck Voltage Circuit Tester Auto 6V 24V Tools Car diagnostic Probe Test Pen Light Bulb electric measuring pen tools
1. The sharp steel probe can easily pierce the wire insulation to check the circuit.
2. The probe pen is very suitable for checking circuits, fuses, switches and wiring in cars, trailers, boats, motorcycles and other low-voltage systems.
3. Connect the alligator clip to the ground and test the circuit with the probe. When the light is on, there is electricity.
1. Clamp the measured alligator clip on the ground wire (such as the metal or negative pole of the car)
2. Measure the contact between the pen tip and the conductive metal in the test circuit
3. If the light bulb of the stylus lights up, it indicates that the measured point has formed a circuit and works normally. On the contrary, the tested point has faults to be checked.
• Material: ABS+metal
• Color: as shown in the figure
• Clamp capacity: 20A
• Bulb: 3 watt bulb (replaceable)
• Voltage test range: 6v-24v;
• Pen length: 17.3 cm/6.8 inch
• Probe length: 8.3 cm/3.3 inch
• Wire length: 96 cm/37.8 inch
• Package weight: 140g
1. As the chip is updated, the working range is 6V to 24V, but the mark on the body of the test pen shows 6 to 12V, so please do not order it if you care;
2. By default, you have accepted the order. Thank you for your understanding,;
3. Due to different world voltages, please allow a tolerance of ± 1.5V.
1 * Measuring pencil